Principal Wendy Sadler
Wendy Sadler, M.Ed., holds degrees in history, English, and education leadership. She has worked in the Metropolitan Detroit Community for over 25 years and the Greater Community of Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County, including at the Jewish Cultural Society, for the past five years. Currently she facilitates batter intervention programs for men and women at Charron Services in Oakland County and Catholic Social Services in Ann Arbor.
Wendy’s experience includes:
- 25 years as director, mentor, and educator in private education in Metropolitan Detroit
- director of Shalom Street Museum.
- winner of the Goldie Levine award for Outstanding Curriculum development.
- developing and implementing programming, conferences, and educational support for teachers and educators.
- chairing CAJE‘s 29th conference, serving more than 1600 participants from 12 countries.
- serving on boards in local communities to support cultural diversity, GLBT communication, and religious understanding.